Ready. Stain. Flow.
Synthetic cells that mimic the immune populations of whole blood for accurate, high-quality flow cytometry results
A New Standard for Reference Controls
Accurate flow cytometry results depend on quality process controls. Controls are also necessary for other aspects of the flow cytometry workflow including instrument standardization, evaluation of new lots of antibodies, staff training, and troubleshooting. Yet an ideal control that is stable, biologically similar to the sample, and yields consistent results with equal or better precision, without introducing variability has not existed, until now.
Shortcomings of Current Methods
- Reproducibility and quality are vital for cell-based assay development. Ensuring the quality and viability of controls is difficult with rare-cell biological controls.
- Batch-to-batch variability in using biological controls causes an increase in costs for assay validation.
- High cost to maintain and scale-up in-house generated cell lines for QA/QC purposes.
Advantages of Slingshot
- Seamlessly add synthetic cellular controls to your current workflows. Optimize, qualify, and validate assays with fewer potential issues while ensuring reproducibility and quality of results.
- Accurately mimic the optical properties of human blood populations from lymphocytes, monocytes, and granulocytes without the need for bio-hazard safety measures.
- Create cellular mimics for any disease state, including those without commercially available QC material, like Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
- Easy-to-use and highly precise performance that can be used and benchmarked across sites to ensure consistent calibration of instruments
- Our scalable manufacturing process eliminates lot-to-lot variability and saves time and money in qualifying QC material.